Low Carb Herbed Shrimp and Tomatoes
A simple, elegant, and flavorful shrimp dish with fresh basil and tomato featuring a basil dipping sauce. With only 1g of carbs, this is a great treat while on diet.
- 2 Pounds Fresh Or Frozen Jumbo Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons Snipped Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Grape Or Cherry Tomatoes
- Lemon Wedges (Optional)
- Snipped Fresh Basil (Optional)
- 1 Basil Dipping Sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, removing tails. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. In large bowl combine basil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add shrimp. Toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 10 to 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet cook shrimp, half at a time, in hot oil over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring often to cook evenly. Transfer shrimp to serving platter.
- Add tomatoes to shrimp; gently toss to combine. Serve with lemon wedges, snipped basil, and Basil Dipping Sauce. Serve warm or chill until serving time. Makes 8 servings.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/