Low Carb French Toast Casserole
Low Carb French Toast Casserole is a delicious and healthy version of the crowd favorite classic french toast. Divinely soft and sweet, and with a crisp cinnamon crunch topping.
- 5 Cups Cubed Keto Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon, Divided
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with bread cubes. Beat eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons sweetener, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; pour mixture over bread cubes. Let stand 10 minutes (or refrigerate up to overnight if desired).
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sweetener with remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle mixture over the casserole. Then bake in the preheated oven until casserole is set and topping is crunchy, 30 to 40 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/