Keto Chili Rellenos Casserole
Keto Chili Rellenos Casserole has layers of cheese, peppers, and baked eggs on top. Preparation time is only 15 minutes! Easy and tastes just like the chili relleno dish at your favorite restaurant.
- 2 (7-Ounce) Cans Whole Green Chile Peppers, Drained
- 8 Ounces Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 8 Ounces Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 (5-Ounce) Can Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 (8-Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay half of the chilies evenly in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and cover with remaining chilies. In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and flour, and pour over the top of the chilies.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, pour tomato sauce evenly over the top, and continue baking another 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and serve.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/