Low Carb Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
This Chorizo Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sweet potato and chorizo and easy to prepare. With 5g of carbs and 18g of fat, this is a great low carb and keto diet friendly dish.
- 12 Eggs, Whisked
- 1 Lb Chorizo, Cooked And Diced
- 1 Sweet Potato, Shredded
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauces
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add chorizo to a hot skillet and let cook until it begins to crumble. While the meat is cooking, dice onion and shred your sweet potato.
- Place your eggs in a large bowl and beat. Add the cooked meat, onion, and sweet potato to the bowl with the whisked eggs. Finally add the rest of your ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 8x8 or 9x9 glass dish and add your egg mixture to it. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the eggs aren't runny. The middle takes a bit longer so make sure its completely done. Let sit for 10 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/