Keto Boston Fish Stew
Quick, easy, and absolutely delicious Keto Boston Fish Stew! Fresh fish fillets cooked in a stew with celery, garlic, clam juice, cilantro, and tomatoes.
1 hr 15 min
1 hr 15 min
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Stalks Celery
- 1/2 Onion, Diced
- 3 Carrots, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Diced
- 1 (14-Ounce) Can Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup White Wine
- 1 (8-Ounce) Bottle Clam Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sherry
- 2 Cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro
- 1/2 Pound Medium Shrimp - Peeled And Deveined
- 1/2 Pound White Fish, Cut Into Small Chunks
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Mix in the celery, onion, carrots, and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in the tomatoes, water, wine, clam juice, and sherry. Dissolve bouillon cubes in the stew, and season with red pepper, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 hour.
- Mix the cilantro, shrimp, and fish into the stew. Continue cooking 5 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque and fish is easily flaked. Remove from heat, and allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
Originally posted 2018-09-20 18:13:43.