Low Carb Maple Pecan Muffins
These low carb maple pecan muffins are baked to perfection - dense, moist, and flavorful muffin with a crunchy topping that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Flaxseed
- 3/4 Cup Pecan Halves
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- 2 Teaspoons Maple Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Liquid Stevia
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Chop pecans in food processor. Once finished, set 2/3 nuts aside in large mixing bowl and leave 1/3 nuts for later.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Combine all dry ingredients with the pecans. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Distribute batter among 11 muffin liners in a cupcake tray and sprinkle remaining 1/3 pecans over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in oven.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/