Low Carb Almond Cookies
Almost too good to share. These healthy low carb and keto almond cookies are the perfect combination of soft chewiness with a crunchy edge.
4 hr 5 min
4 hr 5 min
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Splenda Sugar Blend For Baking
- 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (If Using Salted Butter, Omit Salt Here)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Egg (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Using and electric mixer blend softened butter for a minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Form dough into walnut sized balls and place onto ungreased cookie sheet. The oil from the butter and almond flour grease the sheet as the cookie bakes.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Press down lightly with fork, then continue to bake another 18 minutes. The cookies do not brown. Let cool on sheet for 5 minutes before removing.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/