Keto Pumpkin Bread
This Keto Pumpkin Bread is loaded with warm spices and full of delicious pumpkin flavor. Serve one of these loaves the day you make them.
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 10 min
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 5 Teaspoons Pumpkins Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 (15-Ounce) Can Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut Oils, Melted
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan baking parchment.
- Stir almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt together in a bowl with a whisk to mix.
- Beat pumpkin puree, eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl until smooth; add to the flour mixture and gently stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 70 minutes. Cool in the pan 15 to 20 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/