Low Carb Jack-O'-Lantern Quesadillas
These Low Carb Jack-O'-Lantern Quesadillas are a fun lunch dish for everyone to enjoy! Entertain your guests with this recipe on Halloween.
- 2 Low Carb Tortillas
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese Chihuahua Or Mexican Blend
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the broiler.
- Using a sharp knife, cut out jack o’lantern eyes, nose and mouth into one of the tortillas.
- Place the uncut tortilla on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat. Place it under the broiler and broil it on both sides until slightly crispy.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the crispy tortilla. Place the cut tortilla next to it on the sheet and return to the broiler.
- Broil until the cheese has melted, and the cut tortilla has crisped up on both sides (flip it half way through cooking). Place the cut tortilla on top of the melted cheese, and serve!
- You can find a great recipe for Low Carb Tortillas at https://www.ketoconnect.net/low-carb-tortillas/
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Big Bear’s Wife