Keto Candied Salmon Salad with Ginger Honey Dressing
Coated with a tangy-sweet glaze that doubles as a light and bright salad vinaigrette, this keto salad is a sure hit! An easy and healthy dish that you can enjoy any time of the day.
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Shallot, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Cholula
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar Or Coconut Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Pinch Of Salt And Pepper
- Head Of Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- 3 Mandarin Oranges, Peeled
- 1 Package Of Cole Slaw Mix (Carrots, Red
- Cabbage, Green Cabbage)
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- Sliced Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 4 Fillets Salmon
- Pinch Of Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar, close and shake well. Refrigerate while you finish the rest of the salad. Then, add your salad in a large serving bowl and set aside. Finally mix together sriracha and honey.
- Place salmon filets on baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Use a brush to brush on the sriracha/honey mixture onto all the filets. Place in oven to bake for 8-10 minutes (this will depend on the thickness of your filets) to cook until medium.
- Make your salad by pouring your dressing onto the salad (whatever amount you prefer) and toss, top with salmon, green onions, sliced almonds and black sesame seeds.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/