Keto 6 Layer Taco Salad
Layered with lettuce, tomato, cheese, olives, onion, and beef, you can indulge yourself with this keto taco salad! It's easy to make and the whole family will surely love this.
2 hr 20 min
2 hr 20 min
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 4 Cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Medium Tomato, Seeded And Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Or
- Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Green Onion
- 1 6 Ounce Carton Frozen Avocado Dip, Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Sour Cream
- 1 4 Ounce Can Chopped Green Chili Peppers, Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Chopped Tomato (Optional)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a 2-1/2-quart glass salad bowl layer lettuce, tomato, cheese, olives, and onion.
- For dressing, in a medium bowl stir together avocado dip, sour cream, chili peppers, milk, garlic, and chili powder. Spread over the top of the salad. If desired, sprinkle with chopped tomato. Cover the surface with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Brown beef in a frying pan.
- Before serving, toss salad together and place beef on top. Makes 4 servings.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/