Instant Pot Keto Cheesy Steak Taco Soup
Hearty, rich and delicious Low Carb Keto Easy Instant Pot Cheesy Steak Taco Soup Recipe is a family approved favorite bursting with creamy cheesy flavors and hearty steak cubes for an unforgettable one pot dinner that takes under 30 minutes start to finish!
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Pounds Steak Stew Meat
- 1 Onion Diced Finely
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Bell Peppers Diced
- 12 Pounds Beef Stock
- 8 Pounds Melting Cheese (Oxaca, Mozzarella, Velveeta)
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 10 Oz Ro-Tel Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoon Taco Seasonings
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Olives
- 1/4 Cup Diced Cilantro To Garnish
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Cream Dressing To Garnish
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Set instant pot to sautee.
- Add olive oil to pan.
- Add stew meat and let brown on all sides(in batches, only enough to cover bottom of pan, do not overcrowd.)
- When meat is browned, remove from instant pot and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to instant pot, let soften, about 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Add peppers and soften and brown with onions and garlic.
- When onions and peppers are soft and lightly browned, add meat back to pan.
- Pour a bit of stock into pan, and deglaze (use a spatula to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the instant pot - this is CRUCIAL to allowing your instant pot to seal! It will not seal if there are any browned bits on the bottom of the pan.)
- Add the rest of the stock, ro-tel, and cheese.
- Stir well to let cheese melt into dish, making sure it doesn't settle on bottom of pan.
- When cheese is melted into dish, add taco seasonings.
- Put lid on instant pot and set to seal.
- Select soup/stew on high pressure, for 35 minutes.
- When soup is done, force release, and remove lid.
- Top with olives, avocado cream sauce (or avocados), and fresh diced cilantro.
- Serve immediately, soup can store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Sweet CS Designs