Low Carb Hazelnut-Mocha Torte
This rich, amazing two-layer cake is perfect for any occasion. The combination of hazelnut and mocha compliments well at just 10g of fat and 5g of carbs. Surprise your loved ones with this delicious torte.
2 hr 20 min
2 hr 20 min
- 1 1/2 Cups Hazelnuts Or Walnuts, Toasted
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Refrigerated Or Frozen Egg Product, Thawed, Or 3 Egg
- 1/3 Cup Splenda
- Chocolate Curls (Optional)
- 8 Ounces Frozen Whipped Topping
- 2 Ounces White Baking Chocolate (With Cocoa Butter)
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Sugar-Free, Suisse
- Mocha Or French Vanilla-Style Coffee Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Milk
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 8x1-1/2-inch round cake pans. If desired, line bottoms with parchment paper. Set pans aside. In a medium bowl, combine nuts, flour, and baking powder; set aside. In a blender or food processor, combine eggs and sugar; cover and blend or process until combined. Add nut mixture. Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth, scraping side of container occasionally. Divide batter between the prepared pans; spread evenly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake layers in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks. Remove parchment paper, if using.
- Place one of the cake layers on a serving plate. Spread top with half of the White Mocha Filling. Top with remaining cake layer and remaining filling. Loosely cover. Chill frosted cake for 2 to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.
- Filling: Place three-quarters of an 8-ounce container frozen fat-free whipped dessert topping in a medium bowl; thaw. In a small saucepan, combine white baking chocolate (with cocoa butter), chopped; instant coffee powder; and fat-free milk. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping (whipped topping will melt). Cool mixture about 5 minutes. Fold melted mixture into remaining whipped topping in bowl.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/