Keto Banana Carrot Muffins
You can never go wrong with the combination of banana and carrot. It's incredibly moist, soft and filled with rich flavors.
- 2 Cups Almond Meal (Or Almond Flour)
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Dates, Pitted
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Carrots, Shredded
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Blend bananas, dates, eggs, vinegar, and coconut oil in a foodprocessor.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry and fold in carrots.
- Spoon into greased or lined muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/