Low Carb Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Are you on a diet and craving for your favorite chocolate cookies? Here's the solution! Try this Low Carb Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe. Chewy, lightly crisp and customizable to your taste buds!
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Tablespoon Unflavored Whey Protein
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoon Psyllium Husk
- 8 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol
- 10 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 5 Bars Choco Perfection (Or Other 95%+Cocoa Bar)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder, whey protein).
- Beat room temperature butter together until light in color then add erythritol and stevia and beat again. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until fully combined. Then, sift dry ingredients over wet ingredients and mix together.
- Chop 5 bars of choco perfection into chunks and mix into dough. Roll dough out into a log and cut into 16 slices.Roll dough into balls, place on a silpat, then press with the base of a mason jar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/