Low Carb Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops
Boneless pork chops cooked in the Instant Pot, smothered with a creamy gravy and topped with crispy bacon. Keto, low carb, and gluten free.
- 3 Boneless Pork Chops (<1 Inch Thick, 1 - 1 1/2 Pounds Total)
- 3 Slices Bacon Diced
- 1 Small Onion Or 1/2 Large Onion Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Salt And Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese (Sandy Consistency)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Trim off any excess fat. Generously season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Select the sauté mode on the pressure cooker for medium heat. Add diced bacon, spreading them out in the pot. Stir frequently as it cooks. As they turn crispy, use a slotted spoon to transfer them to a paper towel lined plate to drain, leaving the bacon grease in the pot.
- Add pork chops to the pot in a single layer and fry in bacon grease, a few minutes per side. Transfer them to a plate.
- Add onions and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently. Turn off the saute mode.
- Add water, stirring and briefly scraping up flavorful brown bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Return the pork to the pot, arranging them side-by-side on top of the onions.
- Secure and seal the lid. Cook at high pressure for 30 minutes, followed by a full natural pressure release (about 15-20 minutes). Uncover and transfer only the pork chops onto serving plates.
- Turn on the saute mode. Add heavy cream and dijon mustard to the pot, stirring together. Bring to a boil. Let the liquid boil for 5 to 10 minutes to thicken, stirring occasionally. Turn off the saute mode and stir for a minute to let the boiling subside. Stir in parmesan cheese until melted.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the pork chops. Top with crispy bacon and serve while hot.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Savory Tooth