Keto Banana and Peach Cobbler
Banana and peach cobbler takes less than 1 hour to prepare. With 17g of fat, this is the perfect Keto snack to indulge at home.
- 8 White Peaches, Pitted And Sliced
- 2 Bananas, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Splenda Sugar Substitute
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar Substitute
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Mix white peaches, bananas, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon sugar substitute in a bowl until the fruit is coated; spread into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk 1 cup flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in the same bowl used to mix fruit;stir in almond milk, egg, corn oil, 2 teaspoons sugar substitute, and vanilla extract to make a batter. Pour batter in an even layer over the fruit.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake layer comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in pan on rack at least 20 minutes before serving.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/