Low Carb Amazing Turkey Meatballs
Leaner than beef, these Turkey Meatballs are healthy, packed with flavor, and incredibly moist on the inside. You're guaranteed to win your friends over with this recipe. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 10 Slices Bacon
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 3 Small Red Chili Peppers
- 1/2 Medium Green Pepper
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Large Handful Spinach
- 3 Sprigs Thyme
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Ounce Pork Sausage Rinds
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Line a baking sheet with foil and add your bacon. Preheat the oven to 400F. Once the oven is heated, add bacon to oven and cook for 30 minutes or until crisp.. Once bacon is out of the oven, set bacon aside and drain fat into separate container.
- While bacon is cooking, prep all ingredients by adding to food processor and dicing, then add all ingredients (except bacon) to the ground turkey and mix well. Form 20 meatballs and lay over the same sheet the bacon cooked on.
- Cook meatballs for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, then skewer 2-3 pieces of bacon to each meatball. Each meatball should get 1/2 a piece of bacon.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/