Low Carb Portobello Turkey Burgers
Enjoy this Turkey Burgers on a Portobello Mushroom “Bun” while on a low carb or keto diet. A super delicious healthy, gluten free recipe that is rich in protein and a unique rich taste!
- 8 Portobello Mushroom Caps Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oils
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 Teaspoons Oregano
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 18 Ounces Ground Turkey Breast Or Bison
- 3 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 3 Teaspoons Salt
- 3 Teaspoons Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat griddle to high heat.
- In a bowl, combine coconut oil and spices. Clean portobello mushrooms by scraping out the gills. Add Portobello caps and let them marinate until ready to grill the meat.
- In another bowl, combine your ground meat, mustard, salt, pepper, and cheese. Form meat mixture into rounded patties.
- Grill caps for about 8 minutes – until heated through and then add burger to the grill and cook for 5 minutes per side (medium rare).
- Remove Portobello caps and burger from the grill, assemble, and add your toppings of choice!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/