Low Carb Country Breakfast Casserole
Enjoy a country casserole to get your day started. This dish makes a very hearty breakfast, and easily feeds a family or group. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Croutons
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Ham, Cubed
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Pork Sausage, Chopped
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Melt butter in an 8x8 inch glass baking dish or small casserole dish. Add croutons and toss to coat. Sprinkle cheese on top of croutons. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk and dry mustard. Pour egg mixture over croutons and cheese. Sprinkle on cubed ham. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Let casserole stand at room temperature while oven heats.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, until eggs are set. Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting. Can also be frozen and microwaved later.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/