Low Carb Cheeseburger Muffins
With 3g of carbs, you can enjoy this cheeseburger muffins while on low carb diet. It’s a simple recipe that will impress everyone’s taste buds and appetite.
- 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Meal
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 16 Ounces Ground Beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 18 Baby Dill Pickles
- 2 Tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and partially cook ground beef in a hot pan with seasonings. Once seared, turn the pan off.
- Mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins then mix the wet ingredients into the dry.
- Divide up the mixture for the muffins into silicone muffin cups. Indent the muffin to give space for the ground beef and fill each muffin with ground beef mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are browned slightly on the outside. Remove from the oven and top with some cheese, then broil for an additional 1-3 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from the silicone muffin cups, add toppings, and enjoy!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/