Low Carb Halloween Bat Cookies
These healthy bat cookies are sugar free, grain free, low carb and drizzled with an indulgent chocolate glaze. Kids will love this fun snack on your Halloween Party.
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2/3 Cup Plus 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Splenda
- 120 G Butter Softened
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder Unsweetened
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- For The Glaze
- 50G Dark Chocolate, Melted 90% Cocoa Solids
- 1 Tbsp Splenda
- 1 Tbsp Double/Heavy Cream
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius.
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then add the butter and combine until you have a smooth dough.
- Divide into 2 balls and roll out between two sheets of non-stick baking paper. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter of your choice. If the dough has been in the freezer for too long, it might break easily. In this case, just wait a few minutes to continue. Place the cut-outs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Form the leftovers of the dough into a ball, roll out again and repeat the freezer step.
- Bake your first batch for 6 minutes until the edges are just beginning to brown. Let cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze, combine all ingredients in a pot over low heat, stirring continuously. You could also do this in a microwave.
- Once it is liquid, drizzle over the cooled cookies with a spoon or a fork.
- You can use sugar free chocolate for the glaze as well.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/