Keto Chicken Veggie Stew
This chicken veggie stew is the best healthy comfort food after a busy day. It's keto diet friendly and super easy to make!
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts Cubed
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, Peeled And Chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 Pinch Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir chicken, sweet potatoes, spinach, crushed red pepper, paprika, and sea salt with the onion and garlic in the saucepan. Pour as much chicken broth into the saucepan to make the mixture as soup-like or stew-like as you'd like it.
- Bring the broth to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the sweet potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/