Keto Broccoli Salad With Bacon
This Keto Broccoli Salad With Bacon is crunchy and full of flavor. You'll want to serve this family-friendly recipe year-round. It's low carb and keto diet friendly with 20g of fat and 2g of carbs.
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (4 1/2 Teaspoons, Or To Taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda
- Salt And Pepper (To Taste)
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Currants Or Raisins
- Chopped Into Small Pieces
- 2 Large Stalks Of Broccoli Chopped (Around 5 Cups)
- 1/2 Pound Bacon Cooked And Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Seed (Not Salted)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- In a large bowl, mix together 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 4 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice or to taste, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, preferably zero carb, and a pinch each of salt and pepper (adjust to taste). Add 1/4 cup finely chopped onion and 2 tablespoons dried currants or raisins chopped into small pieces.
- Blanch 2 large stalks of broccoli (chopped to equal about 5 cups of flowerettes and peeled stem) by either boiling it or microwaving it for 1 to 2 minutes. It should still be crunchy, just not as hard as when it's raw. Quickly cool it in ice water, or by running it under cold tap water.
- Add the blanched broccoli, 1/2 pound bacon cooked until crisp, drained and chopped, and 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seeds together in a large bowl and mix well.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/