Keto Basil, Chicken, and Tomato Salad
8 ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to make this Basil, Chicken, and Tomato Salad. Enjoy this healthy and fresh recipe with the entire family.
- 3 - 4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Pounds Deli-Roasted Chicken
- 1 Avocado, Halved, Seeded, Peeled, And Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lime, Quartered
- 1/2 Cup Small Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cracked Black Pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Cut tomatoes into wedges and divide among four serving plates. Use two forks to pull chicken meat from bones and shred into large pieces. Discard bones and skin.
- Arrange chicken and avocado slices on tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze lime quarters over all. Sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/