Keto Baked Beef Sliders
These Keto Beef Sliders are healthy and super tasty. It will leave you full and happy every time you make this recipe.
- 6 Cups Fresh Kale Stems Removed, Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Dehydrated Onion Flakes
- 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 Ounces Smoked Gouda Cheese Or Your Preference
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread out kale into baking dish evenly.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and onion flakes over kale.
- Press the ground beef onto the kale as evenly into a rectangular shape as you can.
- Sprinkle the remaining seasonings on to surface of the meat.
- Bake 20 minutes then pat the top of the surface of the meat with a clean paper towel to absorb the juices.
- Lay slices of cheese over the meat and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
- Slice into 12 servings.
- Add toppings and enjoy in a bun or not!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Sugar Free Mom