Keto Avocado Shrimp Ceviche
Keto Avocado Shrimp Ceviche is a refreshing low-carb, dairy-free, sugar-free, and keto diet friendly appetizer recipe! This recipe is flavorful and best serve with keto tortilla chips.
1 hr 30 min
1 hr 30 min
- 2 Pounds Large Shrimp - Peeled, Deveined And Chopped
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 5 Roma (Plum) Tomatoes, Diced
- 1 White Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Avocado - Peeled, Pitted And Diced
- 16 Saltine Crackers
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Place the shrimp and lime juice into a large bowl, and stir to coat. Let stand for about 5 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. The lime juice will cook them. Mix in the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro until coated with lime juice; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator, and mix in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, salt and pepper. We have our own hot sauce recipe, but you can use whatever hot sauce you like, or leave it out and let people add their own when serving.
- Serve with saltine crackers or tortilla chips. Best with hot sauce of your choice.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe https://ketodietcafe.com/