Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Indulge yourself with this low carb chicken cordon blew casserole. It's the perfect meal solution for your family on busy evenings. It's low carb and keto diet friendly.
- 2 Lbs Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-Size Chunks
- Dry Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg, Mixed With The Almond Milk
- 8 Ounces Swiss Cheese, Cubed
- 8 Ounces Ham, Diced
- 1 (10 3/4 Ounce) Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well then add in a little oil until golden.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and cover chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/