Low Carb Amaretti Cookies
Crunchy on the outside and silky smooth on the inside, you can't resist this classic Italian cookie. Perfect snack treat for everyone.
- 1 Cup AlmondFllour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol
- 2 large eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oils
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar-Free Jam
- 1 Tablespoons Shredded Coconut
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Combine all your dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients and combine well.
- Form your cookies on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Add an indent in the middle of each cookie using your finger.
- Bake for about 16 minutes or until the cookies turn golden and crack slightly.
- Let cookies cool on a wire rack and add a bit of sugar free jam to each indent. Sprinkle some shredded coconut on top of each one and enjoy!
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/