Keto Magic Cookie Bars
If you love this classic treat but want a healthier version you've come to the right place. These Magic Cookie Bars are low carb, keto, grain-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Ground Golden Flax
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet Or My Sweetener
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips Or Chopped 85% Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (Or Other Nut Of Choice)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 12 min. or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, you need to make my sugar free condensed milk. Bring the heavy cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and sweetener to a gentle boil and cook stirring frequently until it is light golden brown and thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat. Either cool until room temperature before stirring in the egg yolk OR, if you are impatient like me, very slowly pour the liquid over the egg yolk while whisking like crazy. (No one wants scrambled yolk in their magic cookie bars).
- Now it is time to assemble. Sprinkle coconut, chocolate chips, and walnuts onto the crust. Drizzle condensed milk over the top. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. until set and golden brown. Cool completely and chill in the fridge before serving or the crust can crumble.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit A Joy Filled Eats