Keto Cranberry Cobbler
This creamy and colorful trifle is a beautiful easy dessert. It's quick to put together! A tender sugar-free almond flour batter studded with fresh cranberries.
- 1 Cup Fresh Cranberries
- 6 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener Divided
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 Tbsp Butter Melted
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- More Swerve Sweetener For Sprinkling
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 glass or ceramic pan (can also use a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie pan).
- In a medium bowl, toss the cranberries with 2 tablespoons of the sweetener.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, remaining 4 tbsp of sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the eggs, melted butter, whipping cream, water, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the almond flour mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with the “sugared” cranberries. Bake 30 minutes, or until the cobbler is golden brown and just set in the middle.
- Remove and sprinkle with 1 or 2 teaspoons of sweetener, if desired. Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit All Day I Dream About Food