Instant Pot Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Large Onion (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Celery (Diced)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Lb Shredded Chicken (Cooked)
- 4 Cup Chicken Bone Broth (Or Any Chicken Broth)
- 3 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce (Or 2 Tbsp For Less Heat)
- 6 Oz Cream Cheese (At Room Temperature, Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Half & Half (Or Low Carb Heavy Cream)
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot. Add the oil, chopped onion, and celery. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and start to brown.
- Add garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant. Press the Off button.
- Add the shredded chicken, broth, and buffalo sauce.
- Cover and seal the Instant Pot. Press the Soup button and adjust time to 5 minutes. After cooking is complete, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then switch to quick release and open the lid.
- Ladle about a cup of liquid (without chicken) from the edge of the Instant Pot and pour into a blender. Add the cubed cream cheese. Puree until smooth. (If it's hard to blend, you can add a little more liquid.)
- Pour the mixture back into the Instant Pot. Add the half & half or heavy cream. Stir until smooth.
The Keto Diet Recipe Cafe http://ketodietcafe.com/
For More Great Recipes Like This One Visit Wholesome Yum